Reflection on Classroom Management Webinar

 Classroom Management is the most complicated topic with dozens of
nuances. I was excited getting to know more about it from a professional language teacher. So far everything that I know about the topic came from the books. It is always interesting to listen to a practitioner.

Paulina Andruszkewicz-Glinska gave a lot of management techniques
and tools. I appreciated some links to the website which may help to deal with students' misbehavior. For example, the bomb countdown (but there are many more like candle timer ot clock countdown) or random name selector.

Also, the speaker mentioned one of the techniques which I realized we used at the school where I worked before. The idea is that students should repeat the rhythm by clapping their hands. I agree that it is extremely useful when the teacher needs silence in the classroom.

Overall, I am happy having all the helpful links and tools. Now I feel more prepared for teaching a group of young learners.



Comments

  1. It's always a good idea to listen to other people's ideas
    I'm glad you found the webinar useful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have been using those tools all this time! Amazing! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts