The very first post

   Hi everyone! You're very much welcome to this page :)

   I've decided to devote the first post to some of my reflections on today's meeting with the GPTE faculty and the class of 2021. I am going to talk about the interactions between people and its importance at any educational institution.

   Actually it is the second time when I would like to express my admiration for the atmosphere within the faculty.
The first time was during the interview, when I expected it to be completely torturous with me sitting in front of the camera and trying to answer the insidious questions. You know what I mean, a typical interview. And how surprised I was when literally the first phrase I heard was "We are here to help you answer some of your questons about the faculty and just to get to know each other".
   I instantly thought "Wait... help?... They are actually going to HELP me? Wow... I mean I would definetely appreciate some help, I am so nervous"
  THIS was nowhere close to the previous interviews I had gone through. So I exhaled, relaxed and was able to give a good speech on the education research.

   The above mentioned situation takes me to the point where I assert that a friendly, benevolent environment sufficiently increases the chances on an effective dialogue between the two sides. And the effective dialogue is exactly what students need during self-growth and the learning process.

   The orientation session proved that I wasn't mistaken. The people create the vibes which help students, even shy ones, to open up and start talking. I anticipate nothing but an effective study process with new amazing opportunities.

   Let's study together!



Comments

Popular Posts